Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Inspiration and Mission Statement

If you start a blog, I will abide by the rules there. If I don’t like the content or the rules, then I won’t come at all. That’s my choice, and you won’t be oppressing me by handling your blog the way you want.
If you’re taking suggestions, I think Authoritarian Intolerance or Scratch a Liberal would be great names for your blog.
Source: Gordon Smith, Asheville City Councilman and Progressive Blogger


I'll take up that mantle, and will be providing space, and opportunity, to comment on Asheville Politics or Scrutiny Hooligan posts without fear of being banned...This includes other blogs, like Tim Peck's, that do not allow commentary at all.

Spammers are excepted from this policy.

This will be a group blog, so if you are interested in adding content, leave a comment on this post or contact me on Twitter or send me a message on Facebook.

Along with the above, the main purpose of this blog will be to provide commentary, coverage and critique of liberals in an effort to oppose their political agenda.

--Bobby Coggins, aka Thunder Pig
  October 11, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment